School Meal Program 2020
- Meals are free for individuals aged 1-18. Individuals do not have to be Greenbacks—can be attending another district. We are one community.
- Adult meal prices are $5.00. People must have exact change because we are not sending any money with our people and do not want to exchange money back and forth for safety purposes.
- Individuals aged 1-18 must be present to receive the meals. Individuals may walk to the drop-off sites and do not have to be accompanied by a parent.
- The meals will contain that day’s lunch and the next day’s breakfast.
- Drop-off sites and times:
- Liberty Middle School—Circle Drive. 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Southwest Elementary—North entrance by cafeteria. 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- May-Dennis Park—in public parking area. 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Friends Church—824 Maple St. 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Reach Church—1000 E. 6th St. 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Preston by delivery—11:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Iuka—Iuka Co-op. 12:15 – 1:00 pm
- For special circumstances, we will consider delivery.
- This starts Monday, March 23rd.