2021-22 Enrollment Road Map
Here are the steps to enroll your child(ren) at USD 382:
1. HOUSEHOLD ECONOMIC SURVEY (optional but recommended)
Even though all children will be able to eat FREE during the 2021-22 school year, the Household Economic Survey (HES) generates additional funding for our local educational programs. We encourage all families to consider, review, and complete the HES application. Eligibility determination will be made according to the established guidelines, and if your family qualifies, the district will still receive the funds accordingly. A few additional reasons for this consideration include:
- Textbook, Enrollment, and Technology fees are waived for families who qualify--the HES determines qualification and is based on income and family size. The application is completely confidential and will only take a few minutes. Please consider applying.
- If families do not complete the application, State funding for our school district may be reduced.
You may also apply using paper forms available at the district office or at each school building in the district.
2. COMPLETE ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR EACH CHILD
Returning students: Log into the PowerSchool Parent portal. Click on Returning Student Registration on the navigation menu at the bottom left. You will be asked to authenticate your session by entering your student's date of birth. After each registration, return to the PowerSchool portal, choose your next student's name from the tab along the top and click on Returning Student Registration.
If you need assistance, you may call any school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New students (never attended USD 382 before or did not attend last year): Click the link below to create an account using your email and complete the form for each new student.
New students click here for English Estudiantes nuevos haga clic aquí para español
For assistance creating a Parent PowerSchool account, please contact your child’s school directly. For any technical difficulties encountered during the enrollment process, please contact PowerSchool using these channels.
- A direct link to PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support can be accessed here: https://help.powerschool.com/
- You can email them at email@example.com.
- For PowerSchool phone support, call them at (866) 752-6850, Monday through Friday, 8-5 pm EST.
3. PAY FEES
You may pay fees at your child's school office or during One Stop Enrollment by check, cash, credit card, or auto-debit.
You may also pay your fees online using RevTrak.
Middle and High School Students: These are the paper forms you will need to sign if your student participates in activities. You can pick them up at the school office or print them from the website.
Concussion Form 21-22 (must be signed by all student athletes and parent/guardians before the student participates in any athletic or spirit practice or contest each school year)
Physical Form 21-22 (for any student participating in sports)
High School Students Only:
We look forward to a great year together!